I. General provisions
1. The entrepreneur running an internet shop located under the internet domain http://www.srebroartystyczne.pl/, hereinafter referred to as "The shop" is Magdalena Koronowska, Jagiellońska 9/ u1, 70-436 Szczecin.
2. Contact with the Internet Shop is possible via e-mail: email@example.com. , firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of the Clients as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller
as the manager and operator of the Online Shop.
4. The Regulations are available in Polish at http://www.srebroartystyczne.pl/.
5. Customers are obliged to obey copyright laws
and the rights arising from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and industrial designs.
6. The customer is obliged to read the product description and the leaflet.
Terms used in the Regulations mean respectively:
1. Shop - an online store operating at http://www.srebroartystyczne.pl/, selling products at a distance.
2. Owner - Magdalena Koronowska, ul. Monte Cassino 10 / u1, 70-465 Szczecin.
3. Client - each entity making a purchase in the Internet Shop in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, including the Consumer and the Entrepreneur.
4. User - any entity using the Internet to access the Shop website.
5. Client Account - a field containing data about the transactions performed
and an instrument for the execution of orders placed by the Client.
6. Newsletter - a service provided by the Internet Shop to you, who have agreed to send them a Newsletter, consisting in sending to such Users all information about the operation of the Online Shop, after voluntary User's email address, name and surname.
7. Consumer - a natural person who is a legal person with an entrepreneur not connected directly to her business or profession.
8. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal entity or an entity without legal personality, carrying out legal activity on its own behalf in the course of economic activity
9. Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
10. Terms and Conditions - this document, which specifies the terms and conditions of use of the Online Shop and the purchase of products.
11. Registration - voluntary submission of data by the Shop's customer by filling in the form available in this Shop.
III. Technical terms and conditions of use of the Online Shop
1. In order to use the Shop, the Customer should have:
• data transmission device;
• Internet access;
• email address.
2. The shop collects information contained in cookie files, which are text files. files
These do not retain any personal data, they are used anonymously to evaluate the real interest of the service on the website of the Online Shop. Cookies files serve
to exchange information between the Online Shop and the User, which greatly facilitates matching the offer to the expectations and preferences of each User. The customer decides
3. The shop informs that the exclusion by the Client of the possibility of using cookies may affect the functionality available in the Internet Shop.
4. Detailed information on Cookies is contained in the Cookies Policy, available at http://www.srebroartystyczne.pl/ and constitutes an integral part of these Terms.
IV. Registration and Login
1. The customer, in order to set up a "Client Account", shall register with the address
Email and password, using the form.
2. The password you give when logging in to the Online Shop may consist of letters, numbers and / or special characters. The password is individual for each user. You can change the password on the page by entering an email address and a new password.
The creation of a "Client Account" is free of charge.
3. Registration is not a prerequisite for placing an order in the Internet Shop. Terms of placing orders in this mode are contained in pt. V sec. 9 Rules.
4. Customer agrees to provide true data.
5. The Client shall, by acceptance of the Regulations, make the following declaration:
• I volunteered to use the Internet Store;
• The data contained in the form is true.
6. The customer can not provide password to access the account of the Internet Shop to third parties.
7. Registered Customer has the ability to:
• access to status and order history;
• receive individual discounts and promotional coupons;
• information about the opportunity to participate in promotions and contests;
• Product order,
• change your data;
• change your password;
• checking your order;
• delete your account.
8. After the registration, the customer will receive a confirmation e-mail.
9. Activation allows you to log on to the system.
10. Customer may not copy, modify or distribute content, photos or logos
without the prior consent of the authorized person.
V. Order processing
1. Online Shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, enabling the customer to place orders at any time, except maintenance intervals.
2. The Online Shop confirms receipt of the order by the automatically generated email that it sends to the Customer. The message contains the proposed content of the contract of sale, in particular: the number and date of the order, the data of the purchased goods, the price and method of payment, details of the contract parties, place, method and cost of delivery.
3. If the proposed content of the sales contract does not match the order placed
by the Customer, the Customer shall without undue delay notify the Internet Shop by sending an email indicating the discrepancies. Online shop
without undue delay will send the corrected content of the proposed agreement to the Client.
4. The Online Shop confirms acceptance of the order for delivery by sending another email to the customer informing them that the product has been delivered to the courier with the number of the bill of lading and the invoice.
5. A manufacturer's or importer's warranty card is included with the product sold
or distributor - if the manufacturer, importer or distributor provides a guarantee on the basis of a written warranty card.
6. Individuals in the case of individuals may only be adults of full capacity
for legal actions.
7. The customer orders as follows:
• choice of goods by adding them to the basket;
• entering data into the registration form or log in, delivery form;
• choice of form of delivery and payment;
• order confirmation via the "order with payment" button;
• sending an order confirmation to the Customer's email address;
• Your order electronically will be confirmed no later than 2 (two) working days (excluding holidays and public holidays) from receipt of your order. Confirmation will be sent by e-mail or by phone.
8. Registered customers have the ability to track the status of the order.
9. Orders may also be submitted without the registration on the website of the Internet Shop by:
• Send an e-mail to: email@example.com;
• purchase on the website of the Internet Store http://www.srebroartystyczne.pl/;
10. Customer, who will use the methods indicated in pt. 9., ie when making a purchase without registration on the website of the Shop is obliged to read and accept the Regulations sent by the Shop to the email address provided by the Customer.
11. The customer using one of the methods of placing the order indicated in pt. 7. should indicate:
• name, size and quantity of products;
• the name of the recipient;
• exact delivery address;
• contact telephone number;
• e-mail address of the ordering party.
12. Customer agrees to provide true data.
13. Confirmation of placing an order sent to the Client includes:
• Internet Store data, including exact postal address, email address and phone number;
• product description;
• unit and total price of all products;
• Order price = Total price of goods + Contract performance costs
(including payments and deliveries);
• the form of delivery - including the date of delivery and if there are any delivery restrictions such as weight or location;
• payment method;
• information about the right of withdrawal without giving a reason within 14 days for Consumer Customers;
• information on the right to warranty in the case of Consumer Customers;
14. The Internet shop accepts the possibility of personal receipt at the Internet Store.
VI. Payment method
1. The customer has the possibility to pay for the goods in the order placed in the form:
• Bank transfer,
• Cash on delivery at the store.
2. The User is obliged to provide correct data to the VAT invoice.
1. Prices quoted on products on the Internet Shop website are in Polish zloty and include taxes and fees. The price of the product before the button "to the cart" is not included in the cost of shipping and other additional charges.
2. The final price of the order binding the Online Shop and the Customer is the price of the product given on the website of the Online Shop before the order is placed by the Customer, together with all the costs connected with the execution of the contract.
3. Information about the total value of the order (including shipping costs, payment) is made available before choosing the option "I order - transaction with payment" and is confirmed in the email sent immediately to the address given by the Customer.
1. The customer chooses the type of delivery available on the website of the Internet Shop, they are:
• Polish Post;
• Delivery by courier.
2. The customer has the opportunity to personally pick up the goods.
3. The delivery time is 48 h from the time of order execution, unless the delivery date has been set individually.
4. Maximum delivery time is up to 30 days. If the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence is exceeded, the consumer has the right to designate a reseller of additional time. If the item is still not delivered, the customer may withdraw from the contract.
5. Delivery takes place on working days, Monday to Friday. On weekends and free days
Since delivery work is not implemented.
6. The Online Shop is responsible for the risk of accidental loss or damage to the ordered goods until the Consumer receives it unless the consumer chooses another form of delivery than the delivery offered by the Online Shop.
7. Courier shipments are insured.
8. The customer at the time of receiving the shipment has the ability to check the goods and in case of any damage write down the protocol in the presence of the supplier. Logging out is not a condition
to make a complaint or to exercise your right to withdraw from the contract.
9. Goods are delivered in Poland.
IX. Right of withdrawal
This chapter is for Consumer Customers.
1. The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting, within 14 days of delivery of the ordered goods, a statement in any form. In order to keep the above deadline it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to: Magdalena Koronowska, ul. Monte Cassino 10 / u1, 70-465 Szczecin or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered not to be. What they witnessed is returned unchanged. The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address: Magdalena Koronowska, ul. Monte Cassino 10 / u1, 70-465 Szczecin.
3. The consumer shall be liable for the reduction of the value of the goods resulting from its use in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
4. If the consumer has chosen to provide the goods other than the cheapest form of delivery offered by the trader, the trader shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred.
5. The direct return costs of delivery of the goods in connection with the exercise of the right shall be borne by the Consumer unless the owner agrees to bear or not inform the consumer.
about his right to withdraw from the contract. The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days after the date of withdrawal, unless the trader has offered to receive the item himself. To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to return the goods before expiry.
6. If the consumer withdraws from the contract, the Owner will refund the price of the order within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The refund will be made to the bank account specified by the Consumer. The owner shall issue a written statement of repayment. The Seller reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to another way of reimbursement, which does not entail any additional costs.
7. A model for a withdrawal statement can be found on the Internet Store website and is sent in an email confirming your order.
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer
• benefits with the characteristics specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to him (eg individual order)
• benefits that are subject to rapid deterioration or have a short shelf-life;
• benefits for which the item is delivered in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons when the package is opened if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
• benefits, which are the subject of things which, after being delivered, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things;
• benefits that are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
X. Consumer Law for Warranty
1. Products offered at the Internet Shop are subject to 24 months' reseller liability
for non-conformity of the goods with the contract. There is a presumption that if a consumer has claimed the Seller's warranty within 12 months after delivery of the product, then the defect of the product was already present at the time of issue.
2. Complaints based on the responsibility of the seller for non-conformity of the goods with the contract may be transferred, among others.
Letter to Magdalena Koronowska, ul. Monte Cassino 10 / u1, 70-465 Szczecin.
Send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
3. The complaint should include a description of the nature of the nonconformity, the date of its occurrence, the consumer's request, the order number and contact details, which will facilitate the complaint procedure.
4. The Seller shall be released from liability for the warranty if the Consumer knew of the defect at the time the contract was concluded.
5. The online shop will deal with complaints promptly, within 14 days of receipt of a complaint sent by the Client at the latest.
6. In the absence of information on how to handle a complaint, within the time limit specified
In point 5, the complaint is considered to be in the client's favor.
7. In the event of a justified complaint, the Customer may demand that the product be brought into a contractual condition, free of charge repair or replacement of the product, a reduction in price or a possibility of withdrawal. The online shop will return the customer the equivalent of the price of the product. The customer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
8. The response to the complaint is sent to the email address provided by the customer, correspondence address.
9. The shop issues a written proof of return.
10. Sample complaint form is on the order page and is included
to email when order is accepted.
11. The right to the warranty is excluded from Customers purchasing as an Entrepreneur.
XI. Rules of processing personal data of Clients
1. Regulations are available at: http://www.srebroartystyczne.pl/.
2. The customer has the ability to read, download the contents of the regulations for his device and make a print.
4. If the Client is an entrepreneur, any disputes arising under the Regulations or Sales Agreements shall be resolved in the first place amicably by the Parties through negotiation or mediation, and in the event of failure of the Parties to the agreement by the General Court competent for the seat of the Owner.
5. If the Client is an Entrepreneur, the liability under the warranty is excluded.